Sign in to follow this  

Motocross boots in half sizes?

Anyone know of some low budget boots that come in half sizes? Long story short I have a steel shoe made for flat track racing that is just a touch too small to fit my size 11 Aplinestars boots. My normal shoe size is 10.5 but I am having a heck of a time finding many options for boots in a 10.5. I've seen some Gaerne and Sidi boots in half sizes but for the $350+ most of those boots run it would just be cheaper for me to get a new steel shoe made. My old O'neal boots I had the shoe made for originally are a little too small for my feet now. Any insight on where to look for boots and/or why they don't seem to have many options in half sizes would be greatly appreciated. If nothing else I'll just shave down the heal a bit on the boots I already own. 

Try Forma. Look them up. I have the Terrain HPS. They were $249 shipped. I believe I bought them from Atomicmoto.com I wear a 10 1/2 sneaker and work boot. I wear a size 45 EU and they are absolutely perfect. I would go for an 11. Size up a little. I had the same question. I asked the guy who runs the business about it and he told me direct to get a 45.

Edit: Reason why I say a size 45 EU is because Forma are Italian made over seas and only come in EU sizing. After converting a 10 1/2 fell dead center between a 44 and 45.

Edited by YZ2Smoker98

Try Forma. Look them up. I have the Terrain HPS. They were $249 shipped. I believe I bought them from Atomicmoto.com I wear a 10 1/2 sneaker and work boot. I wear a size 45 EU and they are absolutely perfect. I would go for an 11. Size up a little. I had the same question. I asked the guy who runs the business about it and he told me direct to get a 45.

Edit: Reason why I say a size 45 EU is because Forma are Italian made over seas and only come in EU sizing. After converting a 10 1/2 fell dead center between a 44 and 45.

Thanks for the info. I wear a lot of minimalist shoes and a lot of them are EU sizing and I usually wear a 43-44. I look into them and see if they will work for my needs.