Sign in to follow this  

Cr plastic question!

Hey all, I did google all over, and still couldent find my answer. So here it is, if I order a 07 cr125 plastic kit, will all of it bolt right on to my 02 cr125 (besides the number plate and front fender with out drilling holes etc. ) ? Also I heard the plastic of a 07 cr125 is a darker red than the 02? Thanks for any help!

I believe all plastic except like you said the number plate, bolts up perfectly. I got an 07 front fender on mine and it bolted right up. And it's the same red as my stock 02 plastics

With the exception of needing to drill/tap the top clamp for the newer number plate, everything is compatible. You will not need to redrill the fender

• Like 1

I believe all plastic except like you said the number plate, bolts up perfectly. I got an 07 front fender on mine and it bolted right up. And it's the same red as my stock 02 plastics

Thanks man!

Yep, it will bolt on. I installed 2007 on my son's 02 last Christmas along with a Cyra stadium plate. I didn't notice any difference in the color.

IMG_1169_zps38668d9d.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, it will bolt on. I installed 2007 on my son's 02 last Christmas along with a Cyra stadium plate. I didn't notice any difference in the color.

IMG_1169_zps38668d9d.jpg

Hey man thanks for the reply, but how did you install a cycra stadium plate on your 02, when they don't make one to fit the 02.... I ordered a 04 for my 02 and I figured I would figure something out.... What did you do??

You can just cut the top tab off and drill a 6mm hole on the front factory mounting position. The cycra plate already has the spot marked where you will drill. Use a longer bolt with a 10-15mm spacer between the plate and triple clamp for a perfect fit.

You can just cut the top tab off and drill a 6mm hole on the front factory mounting position. The cycra plate already has the spot marked where you will drill. Use a longer bolt with a 10-15mm spacer between the plate and triple clamp for a perfect fit.

Genius yet basic! Thanks man!