Sign in to follow this  

ITS HERE !

Thought you were going to post you got parts owed from SSW

DRZ'S will be a 549cc and fuel injected before that happens...

With a oil sight glass  :D

• Like 5

DRZ'S will be a 549cc and fuel injected before that happens...

With a oil sight glass  :D

Don't forget the 6 speed tranny. That's the thing I want most in the DRZ. :ride:

• Like 5

Actually I thought the new 450DR-Z had arrived......I saw some pics 707lake posted about the new model for Australia and I thought it got there. Anyone seen one in person?  :excuseme:

• Like 1

Actually I thought the new 450DR-Z had arrived......I saw some pics 707lake posted about the new model for Australia and I thought it got there. Anyone seen one in person?  :excuseme:

In japan anything above 400cc is in a different class,  and consider large,  which costs lots more in taxes,  that is why the DRZ is 398,  and they have not changed it. 

• Like 1

Actually I thought the new 450DR-Z had arrived......I saw some pics 707lake posted about the new model for Australia and I thought it got there. Anyone seen one in person? :excuseme:

I thought it was a street legal RMZ that he posted about......

Edited by Wisconsinite762
  • Like 2

Link ?...Pics...?......................................M8..?

• Like 1

Yeah ... I drove past a Servo ..Here ( Down Under )

And to my absolute HORROR :foul: I saw a Big Orange sign that said ....................

ETHANOL 85

:cry:

Haven't seen any around my way..We need to build a big fence, quickly.....Please keep such evil substances over in WA...... :p

• Like 2

I thought it was a street legal RMZ that he posted about......

Yeh, I guess it was actually now that you say that, but wasn't it an Australian model?

Link ?...Pics...?......................................M8..?

Sorry Craig, my memory is about as short as....( ? ) hahahaha, 707lake posted here just a few days back now, and it does look exactly like a 450RMZ, except it was street legal.....still a 5 spd., but FI. Somewhere in the link he provided, it mentioned it being in Australia.....

• Like 1

Sorry Craig, my memory is about as short as....( ? ) hahahaha, 707lake posted here just a few days back now, and it does look exactly like a 450RMZ, except it was street legal.....still a 5 spd., but FI. Somewhere in the link he provided, it mentioned it being in Australia.....

The RMX 450 is here ( Down Under )

This is the enduro version , NOT road legal .

If you want a Smile on Yer Dial .. You get a 450X CRF

like me :aussy:

Edited by ITS CHOOKEN
  • Like 2

I filled up the Drz with 91octane non ethanol gas today here in PA :p . Local station just switched their 91ethanol to 91 non ethanol. I'm going to run it in every small engine I can, M8!

• Like 1

Thought you were going to post you got parts owed from SSW

:lol:  That there is a pipe dream. 

Man, I'd love one more gear on the bike though, and maybe 50 more cc's. Now THERE'S a dream I can get behind!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2