Sign in to follow this  

New to roseville and I'm looking for people to ride with!

Where are you from? Are you familiar with Georgetown or forest hill? Some good single track trails.. Thinking of going up tomorrow morning.

Thinking of going up to Georgetown rock creek or foresthill loop 5&6 if possible tomorrow anybody up for the challenge?

look for supper slyco, he is one of the best thumper talk ridders and will always take out newbies, look him up and pm him , you wont be disappointed. I wont be ridding till next winter due to a knee malfunction. 

I'm in sac, I'm trying to ride tomorrow either forrest hill or George town

Pm if interested

Relic530 your going the Day I have to work. I plan on going riding up to Georgetown or foresthill If you are down to ride Saturday.

Carnage is going to be a wild zoo this weekend with red sticker season coming to an end.. If you do go be careful out there head ons are a factor at carnage and a lot of quadtards

Relic530 your going the Day I have to work. I plan on going riding up to Georgetown or foresthill If you are down to ride Saturday.

I work the weekends

Add me to the list of guys who need a riding buddy. I'm in orangevale, work some weekends. Can generally ride midweek, and some Saturdays. Just got over a broken thumb so I'm ready to ride

I am in west Roseville. I do more track riding than anything else. Thinking about RiverFront tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

citrus heights here. what level are you riding ? going up to china wall tomorrow. 

I was thinking Eldorado national forest(tons to explore), but I'm not for sure, where do you want to go?