Brand new 2014 DRZ 400SM

Hey all, posted this elsewhere but was advised to share here so thanks for that!

Just got this beaut and it's my first bike ever, matter of fact I just got my motorcycle endorsement yesterday and have accumulated 80 miles thus far.

📎IMAG1912.jpg

📎IMAG1913.jpg

📎IMAG1915.jpg

Get rid of that tail light assembly

• Like 1

Oh come on , guy just got his bike and he has to replace the tail light assembly??

Actually that oem assembly might keep him from getting run over. Cages arent really looking for dinky or cool lights when they run over ya.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, news flash:  I love this damn thing, didn't get to ride much today but I plan to get some serious saddle time tomorrow. 

yes, fresh and clean, I love the blue wheels, I mean they're freaking blue and shiny as hell lol !!   

Anyone in the Greenville NC area?

Hey all, posted this elsewhere but was advised to share here so thanks for that!

Just got this beaut and it's my first bike ever, matter of fact I just got my motorcycle endorsement yesterday and have accumulated 80 miles thus far.

📎IMAG1912.jpg

📎IMAG1913.jpg

📎IMAG1915.jpg

Grats! Have the same bike. You'll love it. Think I buy something new for it each week.

• Like 1