Coolant constantly coming out of overflow

My used 2010 crf250r has been dripping coolant out the overflow tube while off and idling (not sure about during the ride but I don't think so) until the coolant level is right at the fins. I'm concerned that this is causing overheating and premature engine wear. I didn't think too much of it and was just refilling it after every-to-every other ride until I noticed that the manual says the level should be just below the neck on the radiator, which it isn't. Any possible fixes, what else to look for, etc would be great. I may just be paranoid because I've had a bike ruin a cylinder due to loss of coolant.

Thanks,

Garrett

My used 2010 crf250r has been dripping coolant out the overflow tube while off and idling (not sure about during the ride but I don't think so) until the coolant level is right at the fins. I'm concerned that this is causing overheating and premature engine wear. I didn't think too much of it and was just refilling it after every-to-every other ride until I noticed that the manual says the level should be just below the neck on the radiator, which it isn't. Any possible fixes, what else to look for, etc would be great. I may just be paranoid because I've had a bike ruin a cylinder due to loss of coolant.

Thanks,

Garrett

I have no idea, but I wouldn't be riding it until I found out what was wrong, are your radiators bent or warped in any way?

I have no idea, but I wouldn't be riding it until I found out what was wrong, are your radiators bent or warped in any way?

The left radiator is bent in at the side a little, but I don't think enough to cause a problem

The left radiator is bent in at the side a little, but I don't think enough to cause a problem

Well it might be the problem, might not, spice it's bent, and when you're not moving it might be overheating due to lack of airflow, if I'm correct you can but coolants with a higher boiling point, that might help, but the old radiators on my 08 crf250r were bent all to hell and I never had a problem, I did replace them with aftermarket oversized rads recently though

Well it might be the problem, might not, spice it's bent, and when you're not moving it might be overheating due to lack of airflow, if I'm correct you can but coolants with a higher boiling point, that might help, but the old radiators on my 08 crf250r were bent all to hell and I never had a problem, I did replace them with aftermarket oversized rads recently though

Since, not spice, damn autocorrect