Sign in to follow this  

GG distribution

Just get in touch with Bill at Bill's Motorcycles Plus for your best deal with the best dealer!

• Like 1

Just went to the GG site and read up on the '15 300 E Racing. Some very impressive updates. Then checked for dealers. Indiana, Minnesota and Missouri ONLY!  :rolleyes:     

I suspect that isn't accurate.

I would hope so but it sure reflects on GG mgt. Just don't seem to "get it". Still!

The guy running GasGas Motos NA is Rod Overstreet. He has been working hard to add stocking dealers across the country with some success. If he continues to do so, I think there are good things in store for GasGas and GasGas riders.

The guy running GasGas Motos NA is Rod Overstreet. He has been working hard to add stocking dealers across the country with some success. If he continues to do so, I think there are good things in store for GasGas and GasGas riders.

Good news. Surely he will make some effort to inform the public where and when these new dealers are appointed. Surely!

• Like 1

There is an up to date list of North American GasGas Enduro dealers on the GasGas Motos North America Website -> http://www.gasgasmotos.us

FYI - there are more than 3.  ;-)

jeff

Edited by oregon_rider

One within 500 mi of me. Hmmm,

There are 56 GasGas Enduro dealers in the United States.    And depending on which zip code and distance you enter in their dealer locator - you will see anything from zero to several...

jeff

Edited by oregon_rider
  • Like 1