Sign in to follow this  

Ohio Demo event at Hocking Valley MC

I heard there is gonna be a demo event at Hocking Valley next weekend.  The flyer stated you could ride the practice tracks with your own bike as well.  The track was described as about a 1 1/2 mile demo loop.  I just did not know if there was other riding at the club permitted that day as I have never been there and thought about checking it out.

I heard there is gonna be a demo event at Hocking Valley next weekend.  The flyer stated you could ride the practice tracks with your own bike as well.  The track was described as about a 1 1/2 mile demo loop.  I just did not know if there was other riding at the club permitted that day as I have never been there and thought about checking it out.

the club was open to the public that day, riding was awesome and the weather was great. yall missed out! they had a 5-6 mile practice loop set up that was a little wet but really good. KTM demos were on a seperate loop and it was in perfect condition. 250xcw was my favorite that day even though i thought i would like the 300xc better.