Sign in to follow this  

Supercross KR94 to RCH, rumors or truth

saw on another forum i frequent that kroc has signed with Rch, would he leave ktm?

How come you never come around anymore? You come in here, drop two words and disappear.

I lurk a lot, but sometimes I just don't have time right now. When i was posting a lot I was recovering from a double knee surgery.

Really just like that?  Is this for the 2015 SX? I assume he's going to finish out the outdoors on the KTM? That's a big blow to Ktm, he's very marketable to the younger crowd...

Really just like that?  Is this for the 2015 SX? I assume he's going to finish out the outdoors on the KTM? That's a big blow to Ktm, he's very marketable to the younger crowd...

more like a big money saver for ktm.    kroc certainly has the potential to be a top 4 rider.  He may already be there, but its his rookie season and I would like to see him one more year.  no team can afford two of those guys, not even big spending  KTM.   

Kroc has a bunch of his own sponsors kinda like James and Chad.    He brings his own paycheck to the table.  He's perfect for a privateer team with factory support.   

I lurk a lot, but sometimes I just don't have time right now. When i was posting a lot I was recovering from a double knee surgery.

Lucky dog, I would love a new right knee.
  • Like 1

Op don't believe all of the KR rumors you're reading on these forums.  This place is full of more shit than a septic tank so be careful on anything you take as fact.................especially coming from these sources!

• Like 2

Op don't believe all of the KR rumors you're reading on these forums. This place is full of more shit than a septic tank so be careful on anything you take as fact.................especially coming from these sources!

Don't listen to BBA, he still thinks the earth is flat. If it's posted on another forum and discussed here, take it to the bank. Like Doshi's Stewart predictions all these years...money, I tell ya!

• Like 2

Op don't believe all of the KR rumors you're reading on these forums.  This place is full of more shit than a septic tank so be careful on anything you take as fact.................especially coming from these sources!

Someone is jealous Kroc is going to drink a different flavor of Kool-aid.  That orange stuff tastes like shit 

• Like 2

He's probably been riding RV's KXF and fell in love with it.

And then decided to go yellow

Do even read the shit you post?

I don't know... My Aunt's cousin's step brother bathed KROC's parents neighbor's dog last week. Said he is going yellow.  That and it's been posted on the internet.  It has to be true.  :ride:

• Like 1

And then decided to go yellow

Do even read the shit you post?

He's not going yellow. He's going to Team Green. Maybe if you'd read all the posts you'd see where I've already said as much. Edited by ReedRulz