Sign in to follow this  

If price were no object what bike would you buy?

what is your favorite bike to buy without worrying about the price tag. Let's say just stock bikes, nevermind the mods,.

Price was no object.  KTM 300 XC, Slavens head and engine treatment, SCOTTS, ReKluse, etc etc etc etc $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Probably:

KTM 300 for the nastys.

Or

KTM690R for the Great Western Trail and the various Backcountry Discovery Routes.

Mike

• Like 1

You asked.....

CBX1000, NSR500, 500AF. 500AF SM, 1984 CR500, 1987 CR500, 1989 CR500, 2001 CR500, 2007 CR125, 2007 CR250, 2014 CBR1000RR Fireblade, 2014 VMAX 1700, 2014 Goldwing 1800, 2014 Honda Valkyrie 1800, Ninja ZX2-R (20k redline FTW), Honda V65 Magna Sabre, Kawasaki Eliminator 900.

I'm a simpleton. 

Edited by DirtRider500R
  • Like 1

Ktm 350 sxf, more motor than a 250 not as heavy as a 450 but it has to come with a button and a kick starter for when I get really stuck down in the woods

I would probably get every KTM and build some bad ass motocrossers and woods bikes, their would be some repeats.(I really like the 300) Then build the gnarliest possible rmz450 woods bike and another motocrosser, and a couple yz 250s because I could. Then sit back and look at what i have built.

I think it was called a WM???? I do remember it was very very trick. Carbon fibre swing arm, rims etc etc. About $30,000 IIRC.

Probably:

KTM 300 for the nastys.

Or

KTM690R for the Great Western Trail and the various Backcountry Discovery Routes.

Mike

X2!

I like the way flagstaff thinks!

• Like 1

KX500AF motard, bored and stroked to 640 with a Uniflow fuel injection setup.

BMW S1000RR, KTM Super Duke 1290, Daytona 675, Supercharged V-Rod for starters.

• Like 1

A ton of hilly wooded/pasture land near me. Makes great natural terrain MX tracks, oh and with the woods develop a gnarly single track. For bikes...I still like my 2000 Honda CR 250. I would probably transplant the engine into new CRF250 frame with trick suspension. I'd also purchase a few TM Racing bikes for MX, trails, and motard. And of course a huge building that I would live in, work in, and party in! lol

• Like 1