Sign in to follow this  

crfsonly.com experiences?

Seems like they have a great selection of parts for the crfs, but I was wondering who all has bought from them and what kind of experience they have had? Customer service, shipping, etc...I'm a little frustrated as I ordered some parts on tuesday (new AP setup and linkage spring) and paid EXTRA for 2nd day air shipping in hopes to put it in before the weekend came. Well, they didnt even get my order out til Thursday and shipped it FedEx, which typically doesn't deliver Saturdays so I'm looking at Monday for delivery. Really?? Almost a week later after paying extra for 2nd day air shipping?? Hopefully you guys have had better experiences because I really like the site and everything they have to offer. Let me know, hopefully I just had a bad experience...

Edited by dmrphy03

I've placed several orders with them and everything arrived in what I thought was a timely fashion. However, my on-line orders are typically not time critical so I generally go with the cheapest shipping option available.

I've bought lot's of 150R/230F/250R/450R parts over the years, never had a single problem with them. Prompt delivery, quality parts, and good customer service. I've returned a few items that didn't fit or I didn't like, no problems with any returns/refunds.

Good luck.

I bought something (cannot even remember now what it was) for my crf450x.  No problems like everyone else has said.

Great to know, i appreciate all the input. I will try again in the near future and see how it goes.