Sign in to follow this  

EXC Turn signal installation instructions

Hi all,

I want to install my turn signals but I can't find the installation instructions. I had them, even read them but now they're gone :(

Does anybody of you have a copy lying around that you can scan and mail to me?

Thanks!

Edited by blackSP

Bump...

Anybody has the instruction lying around or can tell me where the various plugs go?

Thanks in advance!

It's plug and play. Pull your black license plate extension and you'll see two sets of wires with connectors between it and the fender or they'll be right in front of the rear fender in your airbox. Plug your signals into those connectors. Be careful reinstalling the fender extension so you don't crush the wires or connectors.

You'll see two identical connectors tied to the relay rack behind the headlight for the front. Plug your front turn signals into those. The OEM signals have the correct plugs as do a number of aftermarket companies. If not then you'll have to splice the wires. The flasher unit should already be installed on your bike along with the turn signal switch.

Remember, if you use LED signals pull the indicator bulb or install an LED adapter so all four signals don't flash.

I'll not be using the licenseplate extension nor the light. I'm only installing the blinkers, tying them flat against the bodywork with tie-wraps to keep them from breaking off. Might get a set of mini (led) lights later.

Thanks for the info!