Sign in to follow this  

Ontario Riders in Barrie area ?

Looking for some guys to ride with. I go to bear alley, an few other spots around creemore and new Lowell.

Hey. I live in London but my parents live in your area. I'm up there often. Where in Creemore do you ride? Is it legal? Require a trail pass? MX? Thanks.

I ride in bear alley, few other local county forest That are near there. There is also a four wheeler trail that goes through in some spots. Been riding dirt bikes in these spots for years and never had problems. Only problem that's came about is people dumping garbage. Next time your up send me a pm I can send u my number.

Sorry I guess I didn't answer your question, it's all trail riding. Tight single track, there's a few jumps in the trails that are decent that people have made, bear alley also has a sweet sand pit. Stuff like that...

Thanks a lot I just signed up, I plan on getting a plate and membership.

Hey OP, Im pretty close to your area, just south near Mansfield.

where is this bear alley you speak of? my bud and I usually ride up in baxter and of course all the SCORRA trail rides.

Edited by goflossurself

It's off airport road just before cash town corners l, simcoe county bush. Pretty good spot.

Hey, I just finished building a '78 yz. Got my plate,permit and insurance today. Bear alley is the closest best spot to me - Wasaga. If ya see me stop and say hi. Looking to ride some of the other spots as well.