USWE SPORTS ACTION HYDRO PACKS GIVEAWAYS!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

David Knight and Sherco win the Tough One!

I believe it's always been their own motor but I'm not positive, here's a short summary, 

"In 2004 Sherco started producing 450i Enduro bikes. This was one of the first manufactures to go with fuel injection, instead of the usual carburettor option. In 2005 Sherco then produced the 450i Supermotard bike, then in 2006 made the 510i in both models.

In 2008 Sherco launched there all new engine, the 250i DOHC which set new standards due to it's great compact size and great

power output and reliability, producing great results in it's first year around the World with it's rider Graham Jarvis finishing on the podium on many occasions in the extreme enduro rounds.

In 2010 Sherco added another model to the Enduro range and this is the new 300i, which is also using the smaller DOHC engine.

2014 has seen the launch of the new 2-stroke Enduro range in a 250 and 300cc engine options. Also Sherco will be launching their new 450i and 510i Enduro range."

No longer on the 300 4stk. I figured he would be too big for that thing. In fact, it seemed everyone was on 2stks.

No longer on the 300 4stk. I figured he would be too big for that thing. In fact, it seemed everyone was on 2stks.

Depending on the race conditions I believe he will ride either bike. He did win two Superenduro races on the 4t.

Edited by BBillyard