Sign in to follow this  

NEW 2010 CRF450R at local shop...

So apparently a shop here locally bought out another dealer and they have a brand new 2010 CRF450R on the floor that never sold at the old dealer. I asked them about it and they said they would take $6200 out the door. Is it just me or does that seem crazy for a 2010?! I know its new, but come on...I guess thats why it's still sitting there!

Yea that's crazy I don't care how new it is , I was offered one month ago a new leftover 12 450 for 5800 so there you go

52-5600 is a good price for a 10. You can def get a leftover 12 for that much, regardless 10-12 are best newer years in my opinion

Bought a left over 10 model in March 2012 for $6,500 OTD here in the bay area CA.   Not sure what your location is, but you can try to negotiate the price & see if the dealer is willing to deal.  

Yea I should have got it for 5800 that was his first offer , i didn't even counter offer , we thought about about it and decided to just wait he still riding 250s and he rode a buddy's 450 and when he came back in he said everything was effortlessly (big jumps ect ) my son is 18 and he's the one the one who said he thinks he needs to stay on his 250 for a while more cuz you have to work the bike more for the technical big stuff where as the 450 would hit anything without a problem so I went with his decision and saved my wallet too !