Sign in to follow this  

Dirtbike rear brake troubles NEED HELP

So i have a 2010 kx 250f and ive bled the rear brakes 4 different times today, and they work good at the beginning, but by the end of the ride (20 mins each aprox. ), there is no preassure at all in the rear brakes. Confused on what it could be. Please help me out!

So i have a 2010 kx 250f and ive bled the rear brakes 4 different times today, and they work good at the beginning, but by the end of the ride (20 mins each aprox. ), there is no preassure at all in the rear brakes. Confused on what it could be. Please help me out!

if your heavy on them chances are your boiling your fluid and getting fade. What type of fluid are you running?

if your heavy on them chances are your boiling your fluid and getting fade. What type of fluid are you running?

What do you mean fade? And I am heavy on them at times. I am using DOT 4

You say you've bled it 4 different times, do you mean in between every ride? And are you getting air bubbles out every bleed session?

Yes, 4 different times in one day i did it. And each time it would work for a little then give out. I do see bubbles every times

Yes, 4 different times in one day i did it. And each time it would work for a little then give out. I do see bubbles every times

What brand brake fluid?

Sounds like you are sucking air into the system somewhere. Check all of your fittings, then check the rubber gasket inside your resovoir. When you are bleeding are you adding more fluid?