Suspension questions

I just recently bought a bike which was owned by someone who knew nothing about bikes and messed with everything. There are small scratches in the forks and who knows what else is wrong with them. I'm thinking about sending my suspension off to race tech and was wondering if they they could fix everything that's wrong with them or should I buy all new suspension parts and send it off to them?

I wouldn't buy new parts until

I knew I had to, that can get real expensive. Hopefully they were just ignorant enough to play with the clickers n they are just outta wack. Send it to somebody you trust, dot hint at stuff wing messed up internally to them cause they will just see dollars signs where they can sicker you into making you pay for stuff they are hoping you know nothing about and see what they say is wrong

It isn't that bad, you can do it yourself..

I bought a bike with a smashed steering stop, then I wrecked it 35 mph to 0 in a blink of an eye, mashed the upper tube against the frame and had some serious stiction going on. Ebay is your friend.. Get a manual, read up, buy a couple cool tools and do it yourself.

I just recently bought a bike which was owned by someone who knew nothing about bikes and messed with everything. There are small scratches in the forks and who knows what else is wrong with them. I'm thinking about sending my suspension off to race tech and was wondering if they they could fix everything that's wrong with them or should I buy all new suspension parts and send it off to them?

If you send your forks to a suspension shop with scratched tubes, they will want to replace them.  You could be spending a couple hundred+ for each chrome tube.  Best you do some shopping first.  You can buy used forks on eBay.

And, depending in the severity of the scratches, they might not really make any difference.