Sign in to follow this  

Edge tail light bracket replacemnet?

Has anyone ever needed to replace the Edge Tail light bracket? Does it crack or brake? Are you happy with the Edge bracket? Just bracket not the light.

I've put mine through a few years of off-road abuse and it's still holding on strong. Don't see how it could get broken unless your rear spring is that soft that the tire hits the rear guard.

Love it

lmao i just broke mine last week i came home and it was just dangling i drilled some holes throught the side of it and used my rear fender to support it 

CAM00222.jpg

CAM00223.jpg

lmao i just broke mine last week i came home and it was just dangling i drilled some holes throught the side of it and used my rear fender to support it 

Although you have an edge tailight , that bracket is plastic isnt it ? The edge bracket is steel , greg

• Like 1

Although you have an edge tailight , that bracket is plastic isnt it ? The edge bracket is steel , greg

yeah its plastic i got the bike with taillight on it. It could be a knock off idk its this one though

1398010365489.jpg

I was thinking the same thing... The Edge has a metal bracket. That looks like the China special my bud just bought on flea-bay

I was thinking the same thing... The Edge has a metal bracket. That looks like the China special my bud just bought on flea-bay

probably idk looks legit.. flea bay is the way to go!

DRC sells both of those brackets. The metal one that is aluminum (not steel) and the plastic universal one. fuentes52 are you going to order a reaplcement bracket with light or just roll the zip tie option?

DRC sells both of those brackets. The metal one that is aluminum (not steel) and the plastic universal one. fuentes52 are you going to order a reaplcement bracket with light or just roll the zip tie option?

i ended up drilling some holes throuh the sides of and bolting it. Ill post pics after work Edited by fuentes52

Like sooo... my new acerbis fender had some unused moubts so i used that. You ha e to get creative if you want to mount broken crap

1398128574376.jpg

1398128586857.jpg

1398128598021.jpg

fuentes52 would you like a metal replacement? You would have to remove the Edge light and bolt it on a metal bracket but thats it. 

fuentes52 would you like a metal replacement? You would have to remove the Edge light and bolt it on a metal bracket but thats it.

why do you have one?

FYI, TT store just added a bracket (only or with light) that is new and improved for USA plate hole spacing, anodized aluminum and built in blinker mounts.  Very cool, just got mine today and will be installing this weekend. 

FYI, TT store just added a bracket (only or with light) that is new and improved for USA plate hole spacing, anodized aluminum and built in blinker mounts.  Very cool, just got mine today and will be installing this weekend. 

Is it nice of cheaply built?