Big Bear-ish next weekend... Apr 26

Going to JV?? Another race this weekend I will be there, gonna try and get there early to dial in the suspension.

I will be there in the morning Saturday to drop off my 300 suspenders with Travis... not sure where we are riding yet. I might throw the 500 on the van if you are gonna be around just so you can check it out... not sure where we are riding yet though... probably west of 247.

You up for a ride Saturday or you gots plans aready ?

I will be there in the morning Saturday to drop off my 300 suspenders with Travis... not sure where we are riding yet. I might throw the 500 on the van if you are gonna be around just so you can check it out... not sure where we are riding yet though... probably west of 247.

You up for a ride Saturday or you gots plans aready ?

I will be camped in the pits with Badgers M/C. and no plans, I will ride whatever..

Edited by Speed-Freek

Kenny are you still dazed and kenfused...  this isn;t the racing and radiator thread... ?

BTW  what helmet did you buy ?  give give papa

Just checkin as he can't ride the KX if he didn't get the radiators.  Haven't bought a helmet yet.  My sources, source wasn't at the Seattle races. :foul:  I'm prolly gonna stick with a Shoei though.  I did try on a 6D over the weekend.  Did feel pretty nice.  They are slightly bigger than a normal sized helmet, so they say.  Don't know that I could really tell the difference in that though.

Edited by KennyMc

Well I hope you get sorted sooner than later...  doesn't seem right for ride leader KShaw to be stuck at home...  could cause a Socal trail riding recession of sorts !  :cripple:

I also currently don't have a seat for my bike :banghead:   I had bought a Guts tall/soft seat foam from someone about 6 months ago.  Figured now was the time to swap it out.  Turns out it was for up to the '06 WR :foul:   Only paid $20 for it but I had already taken my current seat apart.  Now I need to order another seat foam.  Haven't done that yet,  Need to get my ass in gear. ?

Pffft this is the pm machine

Speed I have a radiator that you can use, it's already bent so I don't care, it's gpr,. There problem solved, no excuses now

Ken don't rush to get back in the saddle, get your equipment handled, these guys need more time to catch up to your pace

Big bear smig bear, the new weekend date I should be rolling up to the kern\ Isabella area

Shoei helmets are the best, don't let any cheapo helmet on your brain box

Do you guys like Buffalo Wild Wings? It comes out just as hot

Matt how's the wrist?

Andrew how's the heart?

Matt's sister is hott- only reason I show up to the races ?

Do the aboriginals really only have 42 and 2 chromosomes as opposed to our 44 and 2 chromosomes?

So how many miles is this ride going to be? Are you guys going thru the illegal section on the sw corner?

Is rick going?

What about Krannie?

How do you cross the creek?

Are you guys doing 1w27 to t6 over the 1w16 and down the backside of 3nch, and finally arrive at the top of 3neh at the 3rd clip?

And lastely will my truck tent hold up in the winds at pinnacles?

Green red outlaw or plated?

Will there be snow still?

Where can we stop for lunch break?

Is there a loop for the lesser riders? If so we can group them up as the "incompent riders"

Can my black friend go? Or will he be split up from the main group too?

Do you guys like me?

Let me know if I can go ride public land, if I don't get a personal invite I won't go, but I'll most likely flake to morning of

• Like 3