Ktm 85 power

So I'm 3 races into the season, and I'm struggling to keep up with some of the other bikes. As spectators and my dad are saying, I'm keeping it on the pipe and railing. But the other bikes don't even have to be doing much to just pull ahead. My corner speed is often better and they just pull. After one of the races, one of the mechanics was saying the 2013-14 bikes have +5hp than the 2009 model(my bike) has as standard. I'm only allowed stock bore but otherwise any upgrades. I'm running the factory ktm sxs igntion; either fat hgs or narrow sxs front pipe based on track with an sxs shorty silencer. Full racetech suspension front and back with gold valves; bud racing head with a selection if inserts based on the track also; My dad polished the carb and piston top and head insert to a mirror finish- as well as the exhaust port. The front pipe is cleaned out internally for extra flow.

What else can be done whilst keeping the stock bore and reliability??

Any graphs on power difference between the ktm 85 2013/14 and the 2009 engines??

If you want more power, reliably, get your cylinder ported. A good porting job doesn't run that much money, and it can totally transform the bike. 

My favorite has been Eric Gorr. He works for pretty cheap, has a good turnaround time, and does a beautiful job. Only $125 for an 85cc.

http://www.goforwardmotion.com/2Strokes.php

Also, fresh tires that suit the track are key.

So I'm 3 races into the season, and I'm struggling to keep up with some of the other bikes. As spectators and my dad are saying, I'm keeping it on the pipe and railing. But the other bikes don't even have to be doing much to just pull ahead. My corner speed is often better and they just pull. After one of the races, one of the mechanics was saying the 2013-14 bikes have +5hp than the 2009 model(my bike) has as standard. I'm only allowed stock bore but otherwise any upgrades. I'm running the factory ktm sxs igntion; either fat hgs or narrow sxs front pipe based on track with an sxs shorty silencer. Full racetech suspension front and back with gold valves; bud racing head with a selection if inserts based on the track also; My dad polished the carb and piston top and head insert to a mirror finish- as well as the exhaust port. The front pipe is cleaned out internally for extra flow.

What else can be done whilst keeping the stock bore and reliability??

Any graphs on power difference between the ktm 85 2013/14 and the 2009 engines??

I'm kinda out of the loop on smaller bikes,is it a smoker by reading it sounds like it's a thumper. My 5 year old rides 50sx pro. So if yours is a smoker it should fly.