Sign in to follow this  

Parts value...am i crazy?

Hi All,

Just want you guys opinion on my parts lot. I have a bunch of cr60 parts listed in the classified section . Please check out my ad there as I dont want to get in trouble with admins for this appearing to be a for sale ad. IT IS NOT. I just want others opinions on if im way off base on price. I have already lowered the price once. what I have them listed for is less than half of what i paid for them. I also ordered these parts myself when I worked for a local honda dealer several yrs ago. I checked the U.S. inventory when I ordered each piece and can say that most of it is no longer available. I am getting very low ball offers and dont understand how people think I will just give this stuff away. Any and all opinions appreciated. Just type cr60 in search in the classifieds and the ad will pop up. Thanks guys

Not trying to insult anyone on here. These offers I am referring to are from a local ad I have posted as well. Just wants an opinion from you guys.

Edited by Vyse01
  • Like 1

Hi All,

Just want you guys opinion on my parts lot. I have a bunch of cr60 parts listed in the classified section . Please check out my ad there as I dont want to get in trouble with admins for this appearing to be a for sale ad. IT IS NOT. I just want others opinions on if im way off base on price. I have already lowered the price once. what I have them listed for is less than half of what i paid for them. I also ordered these parts myself when I worked for a local honda dealer several yrs ago. I checked the U.S. inventory when I ordered each piece and can say that most of it is no longer available. I am getting very low ball offers and dont understand how people think I will just give this stuff away. Any and all opinions appreciated. Just type cr60 in search in the classifieds and the ad will pop up. Thanks guys

Not trying to insult anyone on here. These offers I am referring to are from a local ad I have posted as well. Just wants an opinion from you guys.

Put the stuff on Ebay. That's where you will get top dollar for it.