Sign in to follow this  

2014 rmz250 or crf250r?

looking into getting a new bike need some help on which one to go with. both are great bikes to me. just struggling to make a decision 

been on a suzuki all my life. jr 50, jr 80, two rm 85s, and then a 2006 rmz250. so yes im a suzuki man. but dont mind going to honda. heard they are the easiest to keep maintained and last longest

been on a suzuki all my life. jr 50, jr 80, two rm 85s, and then a 2006 rmz250. so yes im a suzuki man. but dont mind going to honda. heard they are the easiest to keep maintained and last longest

The second part isn't right. Honda isn't the answer. Yamahas are by far the most reliable thumpers. Nothing against any other brands.

• Like 2

The second part isn't right. Honda isn't the answer. Yamahas are by far the most reliable thumpers. Nothing against any other brands.

Yamaha's do have a very reliable engine (best out of all the japs), but to say Honda's are less reliable is a mistake. Ive owned every brand of jap bike. Honda's BY FAR have the best quality parts out of all the Jap bikes

I do agree with everyone else. The YZ250F is very good this year. Find the better local shop for each brand and who will deal the most. 9/10 times youll be able to get a Yamaha cheaper then a Honda. Honda sucks when it comes to dealer incentives lol

Edited by Procircuit386