Sign in to follow this  

Just picked up a 1999 yz125

I had a 1995 kx125 and I sold it for $850. 15 minutes later I bought a 1999 yz125 for $950. I was told it was a 2002 but it's not, I checked the vin #. The only bad things is both radiator shrounds are cracked or broken, it also does not idle but I am going to adjust it tomorrow. It runs and ride great so that is all that matters.I found a never used plastics set for $70 on ebay, comes with everything buy fork guards. It looked like he did a lot of sand riding, it is covered in sand mixed with dirt and oil. The rims were red from the sand and never being washed before I cleaned them. I just need to clean in up.

The bike has:

Fmf fatty

Fmf shorty

Vforce reeds

Exel rims

Easton handle bars

New top end

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

I wouldn't trust that new topend, but it's a nice looking bike. Good luck with it!

I wouldn't trust that new topend, but it's a nice looking bike. Good luck with it!

Thanks, I know it does not have a new top end but it did test a 150 psi so it is not bad. I also fixed the idle so it isles really good now. But now I need new sprocket bolts because the one I ha e are random blots and vibrate loose.

Edited by BLAKEB179