Sign in to follow this  

Is this worth the money?

I went and looked-rode this bike today. It ran awesome. I was wondering if 4500 is too much for the bike? It has 90.5 hrs on it now. Been well taken care of. Had all the paper work on everything done to the bike. Completely stock motor. And has a few extras soft seat etc. Thanks 00Y0Y_hAsYAhXDOs_600x450.jpg00505_bFift7hS20O_50x50c.jpg

what year ? looks like it needs tires , how are the chain and sprockets? 90.5 are they street hours or dirt and how many miles that will tell street or dirt miles... they are great motorcycles but the motor wasn't meant for a lot of road use . looking at the tires they do look like they've been on the road a bit.... has the motor ever had any work done? has the suspension ever been serviced ? 

what year ? looks like it needs tires , how are the chain and sprockets? 90.5 are they street hours or dirt and how many miles that will tell street or dirt miles... they are great motorcycles but the motor wasn't meant for a lot of road use . looking at the tires they do look like they've been on the road a bit.... has the motor ever had any work done? has the suspension ever been serviced ? 

Its on 06. A lot of street use. So he didn't say how many hrs on dirt. Chain looked new as did the sprockets both front and rear. I think he was pulling my leg about a lot of the bike. So, I just passed on it. Anyways my 98 wr400 runs great. No need to rush into another bike atm I guess. I am thinking about just saving my money and buying a 300 xcw instead. Thank you for your input

I think you made the right choice, 300 xcw is a great bike also !

• Like 1