Sign in to follow this  

Vids of trials competitions

not world level stuff, just an interclub event in queensland, australia over easter.

• Like 1

Idk why theres not been comments but those vids are great examples of a healthy club where everyone has loads of fun. I have simular terrain and would love to host a gathering. The creek sections are the best to me because of the risk of drowning the bike if a fubar occurs. Ledges on my creek can have 1'+ of water on the high side so you better go slow. The rock bottom is like pavement,and there are no ticks. (vile creatures)

Your vids are cool and are an good example of what I would like to achieve.

Idk why theres not been comments but those vids are great examples of a healthy club where everyone has loads of fun

yep,trials is a cool sport when it comes to the family atmosphere too. one thing that's really impressed me is the teenagers sit around and chat with the adults, and the girls always seem to do really well with their sense of balance.

trials demo last weekend by our top two junior riders, both are consistently ranked first and second in our state and in the top five nationally so it's always good viewing...

• Like 2

the expert class at the recent state championships our club hosted. these guys must have a death wish.... :-)

• Like 2

some of the upper grade guys messing around on their lunch break during a training day we had last weekend.

• Like 2

two of our juniors at a trials demonstration on the weekend. amazing riding by one of them who's only got two and a half years riding experience total on a motorbike!