KX450f stalling when riding. Bigger sprocket or flywheel weight?

I stall a lot when riding my 450 because i do a lot of trail riding. I also need a new front sprocket. Just wondering if I should get a bigger front sprocket (currently have a 13 tooth) or if I should invest in a flywheel weight and keep a 13 tooth sprocket?

http://www.steahlyoffroad.com/skin/frontend/default/steahly/PDF/Kawasaki_Recommendation_Guide.pdf

I put 11oz in mine and am impressed. Didn't notice a loss on top end or top speed cuz I've never needed to go that fast haha

Haven't stalled since I've put it on. Also have larger rear sprocket but not sure exact number, 50 or 51

Putting a bigger front sprocket on is like putting a smaller rear sprocket on, the opposite of what you're looking for. The cheapest route is to go up 1 or 2 teeth on your REAR sprocket, then see if you still stall alot. After that a flywheel weight is a good but more expensive route. Are you having clutch issues at all? 

With any gearing, even with a Rekluse semi-auto clutch, if you throttle chop too much, the KX50F will often stall. Regardless if EFI or a perfectly setup carb. Solutions could be more clutch use to modulate rear power with more constant throttle or more flywheel weight - but extra FWW or crank mass hurts handling agility.

Edited by numroe

Thanks for the info guys. Not very heavy into racing or anything so Id rather smoother power and lose a bit of agility on the throttle. Most trails around where i live are rocky and the ability to go slow without worrying about stalling makes riding more enjoyable.