Sign in to follow this  

450f vs 250f

OK I was dead set on getting a 450f but now im wondering if its too much. Im 15, 5'10 and weigh like 170. if you saw my other post by yamahahonda or something like that that is my phone account ok. I am wondering if I should get a crf 450r ( lots in my area), yz 450f (not to many), crf 250r (decent amount), and a yz 250f (have no clue haven't really looked yet.). my riding style is mostly riding in open woods and hay fields. I also have small track that I hit. I also hit the few natural jumps that are all around the farm. That is my everyday riding ( literally everyday because right after school if I don't have baseball I hop on my bike.) on weekends or Friday nights after school I go to my friends who lives just down the road and hit his pretty nice track. its a single track and it is a baby track compared to real mx tracks but its something fun to do. I have owned a 2005 crf 100f and a 2005 yz 125. on top of that I have road a 05 kx125 (hate) a 99 kx125 ( hated) a 2006 cr 85 a yz 85 and a couple smaller trail fourstrokes. Which do you guys think I should go with? thanks!