Sign in to follow this  

Carbon Ligament ACL Repair

Watching MotoGP and I swear I heard them saying a rider was getting one of these and would return racing less than a month.  They said it was pricy and you had to replace it in 10-15 years.  First I have heard of this anyone had one of these put in or put one in for someone.  Dr. Mark?

We used them in the USA in the 1980s.  The results were terrible and they were banned in this country.  It was probably one of the few good decisions our Father Knows Best Government ever made.

With a graft that costs nothing, and comes from the same person, I can get a guy back riding and racing in 90 days, and it will last a lifetime in 95% of cases.

• Like 2

We used them in the USA in the 1980s.  The results were terrible and they were banned in this country.  It was probably one of the few good decisions our Father Knows Best Government ever made.

With a graft that costs nothing, and comes from the same person, I can get a guy back riding and racing in 90 days, and it will last a lifetime in 95% of cases.

What has the best...long term result? Patella Graph? Cadvor, or Hamstring?

What has the best...long term result? Patella Graph? Cadvor, or Hamstring?

In my opinion the patella tendon graft is the best, but the installation is not for B class surgeons

• Like 1