Sign in to follow this  

esr yz 325 set up ?

I have done a few races on the bike and need some help with setup now I would love to chat with Eddie sanders about this but cant get ahold of him been trying for over 2 weeks cuntless emails and phone calls with no reply (NOT COOL)!!!!!!!!

So a do the jday offraod series witch is 2 30 min motos with 1/2 wood 1/2 mx with dead engine strats

now on the start the bike fires right up but is numb for the first 50ft then spools up it is great in the woods but is numb coming out of the turns on the mx track I tried to blip the clutch and still numb I find my self shifing my brains out on the mx track witch I didn't have to do with the stock 250

I have the esr 325 s7 porting fww stock pipe and can 42 pilot 1st clip 170 main at 57 degrees at see level have not messed with the power valve at all yet I run avgas 100ll

any one have any tips on setup or how to get hold of esr it would help a ton if not this 325 will be in the trash

thanx DR.

sounds like you're runnin a pretty fat main,what kind of needle?i went from w to j much improved,42 seems to be the #,make sure it's not clogged,very smaaaall orofice.Have you played with air screw?

A friend tested one of these kits. Initially he said it made less power than stock on a dyno. Said with "good" porting it came alive. Also heard from many people that ESR support is terrible.

Keep trying the phone with him. One man shop (presently). Super nice guy, super knowledgeable. I usually have to try a few times.

He runs a 165 main at sea level at his shop.

im running a stock needle it was 70 out today and it started to brake up on the needle a bit still to rich need to get a leaner needle what should I get and where can I get it?