Sign in to follow this  

Supercross anyway RV2 can not clink the title at met life

My son and i were wondering if we would see him clinch and if the only way he would not is if he had a terrible finish and Stewie or Dunge won.

Thanks

And see you at Met Life!!

He could pull a stewart and skip the next two races to get ready for outdoors. But then dungey would win because stewart will skip the next two races to get ready for outdoors as well.

• Like 1

He could pull a stewart and skip the next two races to get ready for outdoors. But then dungey would win because stewart will skip the next two races to get ready for outdoors as well.

Dungey is mathematically out.

I think as long as he gets 17th or better he clinches no matter what (just a quick guess). So yes, it is pretty likely.

Up by 48, 3 points or 18th for the tie, 4 points Or 17 place to clinch. I wonder if Kawasaki will put Weimer on one side and Wilson on the other side at the start. As long as he doesn't crash in the main, he can pass 4 riders and clinch.

• Like 1

Well then I guess dungey will skip the next two races to get ready for outdoors.

I think Dungey needs to be the top KTM rider to avoid endless threads onTT. Unless the Kroc RCH rumor is true. LOL.

Does the AMA have any point penalties they can use against RV? The slow ticket sales in Las Vegas rule?

• Like 1

Up by 48, 3 points or 18th for the tie, 4 points Or 17 place to clinch. I wonder if Kawasaki will put Weimer on one side and Wilson on the other side at the start. As long as he doesn't crash in the main, he can pass 4 riders and clinch.

18th place or better to wrap up the title. (Essentially, about 18 parade laps. :smirk:)

Edited by CORider63
  • Like 2

Looks like RV will clinch this weekend. Either way, I'll be there! :banana:  

Edited by racermx66
  • Like 1