Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Davalos crashes at Milestone - status not yet known

Per RacerX :http://racerxonline.com/2014/04/22/davalos-crashes-status-not-yet-known

We've heard from multiple sources, including an eyewitness, that current 250SX East Region points leader Martin Davalos suffered a big crash at Milestone today. Rumors are that he may have suffered an ankle or leg injury, but it’s way too early to determine the severity, or if it will effect him this weekend at all. We'll keep on top of it, and for Martin's sake, let's hope everything checks out okay.

I second the author's sentiment.  Lets hope Davalos is okay, it will be heartbreaking if he can't go this weekend

• Like 1

So that's it? Bogle's the champion now?  Davalos has the worst luck.  I wonder if it's something he can hobble out and ride on or if he's out completely.  Hahn rode last year with a broken hand.

Damnit! Bogle doesn't deserve it. AC and MD out? Come on.

Whoa, slow down there killer.  Anyone that has the most points at the end of 8

16 rounds most certainly deserves the Championship.  

****Edited for ReedRulz*****   :smirk:

• Like 8

Over half of winning a championship is survival.

• Like 2

Whoa, slow down there killer.  Anyone that has the most points at the end of 16 rounds most certainly deserves the Championship.

The 250's don't run 16 rounds.

Now just how is it bogle doesnt deserve it?consistancy and mistake free riding wins alot of championships . He deserves it.

• Like 2

What's with all the double posts :excuseme:

What's with all the double posts :excuseme:

Some kind of software glitch?  Its been happening all over the board.  It seems to have cleared up now

The 250's don't run 16 rounds.

Whooops my bad.... look at what time I posted hahaha   I was half asleep

• Like 1

I'm fine if Bogle wins but it sucks if the championship was just decided yesterday at Milestone. Unless Procircuit puts out a statement I'm still going to hold out that Davalos could still race with some boot cast contraption. If Reed tried to race with a broken scapula and fractured vertebrae then Davalos might give it a try. Davalos could use a championship a lot more than Reed needed.

Im no bogle fan by any means , but im happy for him if it works out like it appears it will. Always gotta respect the rider who rides mistake free. haha,,im an east coast woods rider, but i prefer the talent in the west coast lites.

• Like 2

I'm fine if Bogle wins but it sucks if the championship was just decided yesterday at Milestone. Unless Procircuit puts out a statement I'm still going to hold out that Davalos could still race with some boot cast contraption. If Reed tried to race with a broken scapula and fractured vertebrae then Davalos might give it a try. Davalos could use a championship a lot more than Reed needed.

I am sure he will try to run practice. You have to ask yourself how successful will he be?  I couldn't imagine landing triples with a broken ankle.  Maybe he can shoot it up?