Sign in to follow this  

Need 250 crank for 00!

According to the Kawasaki.com website, 2000-2003 will interchange. The 2004 crank will only fit the 2004.

Well, not exactly. I think the 2004 crank will physically fit, but the balance factor is different. This shouldn't keep it from working though.

Edited by Chokey

I have a wiseco in like new condition from a 99 ( low hrs) only reason I pulled it was because I just bought the bike and didn't trust the guy I bought it from. He said low hrs like every other scammer. Lol the powerband wasn't properly timed and had no top end power. But before I tore into it to repair I ordered every internal part new so long story short I have one for. 50 bucks with rod. Not sure your location but if your interested let me know

I have a wiseco in like new condition from a 99 ( low hrs) only reason I pulled it was because I just bought the bike and didn't trust the guy I bought it from. He said low hrs like every other scammer. Lol the powerband wasn't properly timed and had no top end power. But before I tore into it to repair I ordered every internal part new so long story short I have one for. 50 bucks with rod. Not sure your location but if your interested let me know