Sign in to follow this  

California Joshua Tree Easter Endo Sh!tshow!

How did the pro rider handle that tough step up, on the big hill climb, on the hero loop?

Hope you got a run in your hose!

Haha nice kevin, sorry I couldnt make it, ended up doing something else that wasnt nearly as fun..

Wonderkevin. I dare you to race in that getup!!!!!

• Like 1

I would race in that get up but people are already annoyed when I beat then on an old bike!! Getting beat by a skirt might be to much for all y'all!!

Edited by desertwalker62
  • Like 4

I would race in that get up but people are already annoyed when I beat then on an old bike!! Getting near by a skirt might be to much for all y'all!!

Name one person that gets annoyed by you whooping them, from this forum, he he he

You never did say how the pro did getting up that tough spot on the big hill

• Like 1

the pro commented on that line.... was excited when i told him i take far right... hes like yeah! thats what i did! anywhere else you would have been screwed!!

unfortunately... this guy didn't make it that far!

Edited by desertwalker62
  • Like 3

Name one person that gets annoyed by you whooping them, from this forum, he he he

yep... that's what a whiney b!tch sounds like!!!

the pro commented on that line.... was excited when i told him i take far right... hes like yeah! thats what i did! anywhere else you would have been screwed!!

Did he break down? Looked like he was keeping a nice pace, faster then me anyways. He he

Did he break down? Looked like he was keeping a nice pace, faster then me anyways. He he

yes... the yamaha is not the pro footage, but another rider... the yamaha overheated and seized on a wash/waterfall climb...

Looks like a lot of fun Kevin, GOnna have to get by so we can ride that! Before it gets 120 degrees, lol.

Looks like a fun time! Bummed I couldn't make it. Oh shit those are garter belts, matches the bike!

• Like 1

You got balls riding in that outfit...can i say that, you were wearing a skirt and bra !!

Edited by franktcasas