If you could write up on how they are that would be great.

What tools did you need? 

Any tips?

Will test ride it tomorrow and will let you know how it feels..

Special tools you need is fork seal driver and tools that you can measure shims..

But pay attention when you use Race tech Digital Valving Serarch ithe code that is on your box

will only last like five minutes make a screen shoot or something with the dada ..

I have the RT gold valve kit in my shock and forks in my 2013 KX450F.  I'm not a fast rider yet but it feels like they are pretty damn close they way RT set them up.  If you follow instructions they are pretty easy to do.  I like this kit because if I send forks off to have company work on them and they aren't right then what, take off bike send in again.  I know they do free valving adjustments but most say you still have to pay for the price of a rebuild.  So everytime I send off and could take a few times you have to wait, and pay more money.  RT customer service is good, and you can do yourself.  Some guys don't like RT but I have nothing but good to say about them right now.

Did test ride it today and it feels much better than the stock the most thing that irritated me was the

stiffness of initial stroke and they did bottom out pretty easily. Did choose the two stage valving and

it seems ok but have to test more track today was very soft but initial impressions are good..

Cheers

Did test ride it today and it feels much better than the stock the most thing that irritated me was the

stiffness of initial stroke and they did bottom out pretty easily. Did choose the two stage valving and

it seems ok but have to test more track today was very soft but initial impressions are good..

Cheers

Awesome, how long did they take to install by the way? keep us posted on how they go

• TT Sponsor

It appears I'm a bit late to help with the questions here as you've gotten through it, but if you do have any, don't hesitate to ask.  Also, if you aren't 100% happy with your first setup from your sheet, shoot me an email with the setup and your info (weight/skill level/type of riding along with make/model/year) and I can get you an updated setup from our techs.

chris@racetech.com with anything you need.