Giant Loop Bags work Great on KLX450

Finishing up a review with Rally Connex Adventure Tours about these great saddle/ fender bags. I'll post as soon as I get it done. In the mean time enjoy some promo pictures..

IMG_9295.JPGIMG_9303.JPGIMG_9304.JPGIMG_9306.JPGIMG_9308.JPGIMG_9311.JPGIMG_9312.JPGIMG_9315.JPGIMG_9317.JPG 

• Like 2

Looks good KLX Fan. I am looking forward for your review, particulary if the fender bags can handle the trail abuse without stressing out the plastic rear fender. I see there is a strap tied to the main frame , but what is stopping the saddle bags from creeping forward , is there another tie point somewhere? I assume this fits most enduro bikes ?

Kym

Two hooks secure on the back fender and the seat stops the bags from sliding forward. We beated the daylights out of them and they did not move.

Dig it. These are the Mojavi rear bags, did you have to use any additional straps to secure them or just used what came with them?

Edited by jimmyh

Nope. I only used the existing straps that came with them. They work great. The product review video should be out within the week.

Edited by KLX Fan

Okay guys. Sorry for the wait. here is the product Review video about the Giant Loop Mojavi Saddlebags and Possibles Pouch I did. Enjoy!

Edited by KLX Fan

Great review fellas, I will be looking at buying a set to take the load of my back . 

• Like 1

That's exactly what I was thinking when I got them and I barley noticed them on the bike.

Broke my collar bone 8 weeks ago. High sided on a quick left and I swear the 30lb pack on my back was a huge reason I whipped out and could not get into a good fall position.

I will be doing packs like these, almost ready to ride.

Anyone compare these to the Wolfman E-12?

I'm not sure. we had ours sponsored to us. You can go to giantloopmoto.com to find out