Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Any trail building or volunteer opportunities going on?

So does anyone know about any trail work opportunities going on right now? I talked with the rangers the other day at Rowher Flats and they said that they were mostly looking for people with weekday availability, and I can really only work on weekends. I know that there was a trail work crew at Rowher for a while but what about other riding spots?

• Like 1

So does anyone know about any trail work opportunities going on right now? I talked with the rangers the other day at Rowher Flats and they said that they were mostly looking for people with weekday availability, and I can really only work on weekends. I know that there was a trail work crew at Rowher for a while but what about other riding spots?

I have some volunteer backyard landscaping on the weekend for you you at my house, just PM me for directions.

• Like 1

this is a great way to help keeping our trails open,also get to meet other riders who know the trails.check out stewards of the sequoia,and stewards of the sierra websites,lots of good info.