Sign in to follow this  

Where else on TT do you go?

Only place i go cause i only have the CRF is the Baja forum to badmouth all the thieves down there--and yes i went for over 20 winters it used to be great but we are not going back (LONG story)-- :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: Only thing i miss is the saltwater fishing.. :ph34r:

i kind of like the home page... i go through a few of them and see what else is out there...  but i never go to any specific one...  i think i make it to the drz400 pages more then most...  as much as i know the bike just is not for me, i am infatuated with it... lol  blows my mind, the z400 has FI. but the drz doesnt??? sorry, i digress...  but yeah, that about it... 

besides of course, the THUMPERTALK STORE!!!!   (free plug) lol

• Like 2

Just here. I wandered to the dual sport and California areas before but lost interest. No love for the lil CRF250L in the dual sport section and all the people in my regional area sort of already know each other and there's a lot of side conversations that I don't get.

• Like 2

I'll skim through General Dirt Bike Discussion. The Offroad Technique and MX Technique sound fun but they move slow and I haven't actually learned much there. Same with the Dual Sport/Adventure forum. Town Square is good for a laugh if you want to see debates between those who wear tin-foil hats and those who wear aluminum-foil hats.

• Like 3

i kind of like the home page... i go through a few of them and see what else is out there...  but i never go to any specific one...  i think i make it to the drz400 pages more then most...  as much as i know the bike just is not for me, i am infatuated with it... lol  blows my mind, the z400 has FI. but the drz doesnt??? sorry, i digress...  but yeah, that about it... 

besides of course, the THUMPERTALK STORE!!!!   (free plug) lol

In all seriousness, thanks for that! We live/die by referrals. Most appreciated. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I'm all over the place...   Like that is a surprise.  I like the new content link for when I'm bored. 

Team cause it's a special forum, town square just to mess with people and too many others to list.

There is a ton of great info all over the site.  Just duck if UD is on the loose...   ;)  

Remember it's a different world out there.  :thumbsup:   We're special.  :)

• Like 3

I go to the main page and click on the link that has the naked girl pictures......lots of good ones too.... :thumbsup:

• Like 4

So far here is all i have been, i am sure i will venture away some time. ha ha ha but this is the bike i have, and all the topics cover what i need or have interest in. 

:thumbsup:       

• Like 2