Sign in to follow this  

My ride build

Wanted to share my baby, some of you may have seen it on vital...I'm pretty proud of it and wanted to post here too. I'm not done with it, but this is it until next fall. I wanted something diff and unique, I'm not sponsored or anything, so I had some fun with it.

The bike is heavily modified, but I didn't want it to really look like it is. So, here she is...my 450.

imagejpg1_zps9ae95c5e.jpg

imagejpg7_zps54a6c35b.jpg

imagejpg5_zpsd2cba5ab.jpg

A bit of inspiration of the look...

imagejpg1_zps9d76dd12.jpg

• Like 8

Nice bike, How do you like that front number plate?

I love it, having one made with white backgrounds now. The guy who owns floplates used to ride pro for rock river yam, he is great to deal with. It's the same unit Peick is using. Really, really well made, by hand, by someone who understands they need to be able to take a beating, it's cool too as it gets a lot of compliments.

That RMZ is hot, You got all the sweet doo-dads as my friend would say. I like the graphics you got, something different is always badass. Nice parts you chose. Sick.

• Like 1

Still can't get over how sick the bike turned out!

Thanks B. I am thankful for all the help and info we have in the zook section, and looking forward to tearing her down next fall and making it fresh for 15.

• Like 2

Turned out Awesome!! So how much weight did you get off her? what seat are you using?

x2... I wanna know where you got that seat cover made.

Thanks fellas, anyone can get a stompgrip seat...they make them for you and you can choose from a few different colors. I like it a lot, had not seen one with white sides before. You can even get ribs. Well made peice, this is my fourth cover on this bike, first Stomgrip, and it seems the best made.

SMv, I saved about 20 lbs, I did not weigh the cover but I know it is on the heavy side.

Let's get a total weight!!!

I get home tonight at 8, I'll weigh it. I had it to 225.xx, but that was like an idiot I didn't have coolant in there or oil (was modifying the stator cover).

I would love to take all your RMZ parts and combine them with all my RMZ parts and make the ultimate bike!  You have a sweet ride!

• Like 2