Sign in to follow this  

Where can I find a two stroke at

I want to trade for a two stroke I have a ttr 125 it is a 03 model it is in great condition and has tons of aftermarket parts for it. I have tried to trade many times but to no avail any help?

People say I'm gonna die goin fast but the reaper can't catch me that way

I'm going to be straight. It's a TTR125. Not too many want to downgrade. My newb fiance thinks her TTR125 is too slow. Good luck to ya.

• Like 2

Usually the only trades that go on around here for 125T is to a 250T or a 250F. And vice versa. Some will downgrade from a 250T to a 125T. Your going to be very hard pressed to find someone who wants to DOWNGRADE from a 125T. Better off selling the TTR and buying a 125T. Good luck though.

I should also add having many aftermarket parts is great and all but rarely will it ever increase the actual worth of the bike. Like someone said try to trade for an 85cc. Perhaps someone who has one dislikes 2 strokes and is willing to trade maybe with some of your cash on top of your bike you could get an 85. Again though that will be tough.

Edited by YZ2Smoker98

Thanks everybody for the help I had no idea how the trade usually worked out haha

People say I'm gonna die goin fast but the reaper can't catch me that way