Sign in to follow this  

Which would win?

So I have a 99 cr125 with a fmf rev head pipe and a power core 2 silencer and my friend with a drz250 with a big gun silencer thinks he would spank me. I call it bs but he won't ease up about it. The only thing is, is before I race him I would like to know if I might beable to beat him because he is one of those people that is he does beat me he will never stop bugging me about it! So do you guys think would i have a chance?

Edited by pain99
  • Like 1

Depends on the length of the race, your bike will accelerate much quicker but his bike will have more top speed. 

• Like 1

Who cares which bike is faster? The only thing that matters is which bike and rider can get through a section of trail or a lap around a track faster. Any punk can go in straight lines on smooth surfaces quickly with minimal skill but it takes a rider to navigate something with corners and obstacles. I have seen guys on 80cc two strokes destroy guys on 450 four strokes and 250 two strokes on both track and trail. Its all about the rider. Period.

• Like 7

What kind of race? Any mx or tight turning track you should get him. Like squid racer implied you have a mx bike and he has an enduro. In a 1/4 mile straight he'd probably win. Let him let you pick the battleground!

the real question is: who would win in a fight between three mountain gorillas on PCP and two polar bears on crack cocaine?

• Like 2

The question is, who is the better rider? FK, you could put David Knight on a moped and he would kick both your arses.

Edited by dirteta
  • Like 1

So I have a 99 cr125 with a fmf rev head pipe and a power core 2 silencer and my friend with a drz250 with a big gun silencer thinks he would spank me. I call it bs but he won't ease up about it. The only thing is, is before I race him I would like to know if I might beable to beat him because he is one of those people that is he does beat me he will never stop bugging me about it! So do you guys think would i have a chance?

what's the drz smoker or thumper :blink:

what's the drz smoker or thumper :blink:

Enduro thumper

Depends on who lets the clutch out first :lol:

1st gear rolling start

You've already lost if this is weighing so heavy on your mind that you had to ask in public. :smirk:

No it's not that it's just he think that drz is the fastest thing around and as a friend I have to prove him wrong! Edited by pain99

No it's not that it's just he think that drz is the fastest thing around and as a friend I have to prove him wrong!

How are supposed to help with that?  If you aren't a better rider than he is, us telling you what you want to hear won't help.  In this situation.... there are no winners with the outcome.    :p

How are supposed to help with that? If you aren't a better rider than he is, us telling you what you want to hear won't help. In this situation.... there are no winners with the outcome. :p

When it comes to bikes I'm a better rider because he's a quad rider so on a bike he's awkward.

How are supposed to help with that? If you aren't a better rider than he is, us telling you what you want to hear won't help. In this situation.... there are no winners with the outcome. :p

I'm wanting to know which would win bike vs bike.

ok, but what if the polar bears were on bath salts? polar bears are pretty good fighters

• Like 4

you will kill him, just go for it, start in second gear but don't let him know that... And let us know how it turns out, not that we really car but it sounds like you do.

Edited by ramjetV8