Sign in to follow this  

Drz Not turning on

Hey guys 2days ago i was riding and the bike suddenly started bogging out and the bike switched off and my speedometer turned off i tried turning it back on wouldn't start ended towing the bike home .. I 1st thought it was the battery ended up changing the battery and I still have the same problem.. Now it's not evan starting ... No spark no nothing! So I rolled the bike down the road clutch started it and turned on but then back to square 1 it bogged out and turned off ... I feel like sumthing is draining the battery or could it be a fuse dono?? What are your thoughts???? Thanx

It's a 2010 drz sm it has 6000 km iam not 1st owner ... What u mean by maintenance.. Do u mean mods in the bike ?

After you have checked the clutch/side kick circuits for continuity and the the main fuse is okay,

you should check the main relay behind the headlight. Turn the ign on and press the starter

button - then with your other hand wiggle the relay in its holder. I had this happen last week,

a few dabs of die-electric grease on the contact fixed the problem.

gerry

Hey guys 2days ago i was riding and the bike suddenly started bogging out and the bike switched off and my speedometer turned off i tried turning it back on wouldn't start ended towing the bike home .. I 1st thought it was the battery ended up changing the battery and I still have the same problem.. Now it's not evan starting ... No spark no nothing! So I rolled the bike down the road clutch started it and turned on but then back to square 1 it bogged out and turned off ... I feel like sumthing is draining the battery or could it be a fuse dono?? What are your thoughts???? Thanx

wiggle the key in the ignition. 

check fuses. 

check battery cables/grounds. 

remove all the electric connections one by one and apply dilectric grease, ky, vasaline, whatever. 

got gas in it ?