Sign in to follow this  

Hydrographic

Well this thread is off to an exciting start. Lets all be glad he didnt use the search funtion and find the hydrodipping thread sezmx made a couple months ago

• Like 1

DRZ driving ? LOOL

Well this thread is off to an exciting start. Lets all be glad he didnt use the search funtion and find the hydrodipping thread sezmx made a couple months ago

Lets say a SHAKEY (3376) start...??

• Like 1

Search hydrographics, it should come up

No, I know what it is, I wanted to do this a couple of years ago to my tank.....just didn't have the money to spend, just for looks. Was hoping this was why the thread was started......to show off some stuff the OP had done............. ;)

Would love to see someone who has had his/her tank done in carbon fiber..........

No, I know what it is, I wanted to do this a couple of years ago to my tank.....just didn't have the money to spend, just for looks. Was hoping this was why the thread was started......to show off some stuff the OP had done............. ;)

Would love to see someone who has had his/her tank done in carbon fiber..........

Oh i getcha, the one i was referring to they had side covers and stuff, I'd link it but I'm on my phone, shouldn't be too hard to find

Have you seen some of the gunstocks done in camo? They are spectacular!

The process can do just about anything you can think of.....from snakeskin to diamond plate and everything in between. I've scrolled around quite a bit this last year and half and seen some fun stuff. Once it's got an automotive clear coat on, (which some places shoot 2 coats), it's pretty much protected. Street bikes this could be heaven, dirt bikes......most won't go to the expense. 

• Like 1