Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota Win a New Bike in the Norsemen MC Triple Crown Series

The Norsemen Motorcycle Club is giving away a brand new Yamaha TTR125LE and all you have to do for a chance to win is enter to race the following events:

To be eligible you must enter all 3 events.

Preregistration will be available at Cambridge for all 3 events for $99 (Amateur classes) or you can enter each event the day of the race for regular price.

The winner of the new bike will be randomly drawn after trophies at the Trollhagen hare scramble on Sunday September 21, 2014.

THE WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!

http://norsemenmc.org/

• Like 1

I know there are a lot of people wondering about the upcoming Cambridge Hare Scramble.

As of now we are a go for the Cambridge race and I don’t see that changing with the current weather forecast.

We got hammered with rain this past Sunday and Monday, but since then, have had very light rain off and on.

We WILL NOT have the problems we had two years ago. If you remember, they received a lot of rain the night before the race (not a week before).

We learned from that and now stayed away from or addressed any “problem” areas.

We will reroute or bypass areas if needed.

That sand out there can take a lot as long as we have a day or two break from the rain as the current forecaster predicts. Saturday & Sunday are looking very good.

We have many volunteer workers to help out this weekend. It will be a very fun course with about 8 to 8.5 miles. Hope to see you there.

http://norsemenmc.org/events/cambridge.htm

Very tempting.  Mora and Trollhagen were on my list of races of the summer, and I just decided to do Cambridge.  Unfortunately, I don't have the confidence to get the $99 package deal.  Who knows how I'll hurt myself this year.

Can't wait to see the look on my wife's face when she see the bike I got her.  Does shoe even want a bike?

Edited by toadl

For anyone who raced Cambridge, you are 1/3 of the way towards having your name in the hat for the bike. :ride:

It's also the "first piece" of the puzzle!

If you received a trophy you know what I mean....