Sign in to follow this  

posting springs for sale in classifieds

posting these in the classifieds, thought I would let the beta brothers know first:

new take offs from my 2014 300 rr Race edition, I bought the bike brand new from a guy who ordered it via BYOB.

50kg Race Tech forks springs for Marzocchi 48's...$75 (new never used, but was installed and in fork then taken out when I got the bike)

oem 5.2 kg Sachs Shock spring $75 (new never used)

.50kg_fork_springs.jpg

• Like 1

posting these in the classifieds, thought I would let the beta brothers know first:

new take offs from my 2014 300 rr Race edition, I bought the bike brand new from a guy who ordered it via BYOB.

50kg Race Tech forks springs for Marzocchi 48's...$75 (new never used, but was installed and in fork then taken out when I got the bike)

oem 5.2 kg Sachs Shock spring $75 (new never used)

Gotta figure out what's stock and what I might want for tension stiffer to go for springs.. but sounds great! Thanks for posting! I guess it's good to check here..

http://racetech.com/ChooseVehicle.aspx

Did you ride with these?

The reason I'm asking  is I just rode a Beta 250 that was sprung for someone 280lbs and it was great overall.I'd love it for me. It was a stillwell suspended bike and it is great.. are you redoing the suspension before you ride it the way it is? .. You might rethink that and try it first just to see. .. Unless you already spent the money already to upgrade your suspension. 

I'm 230 6'1" and carry a backpack when I ride.. but that 250 with the 280lb springs is comfortable.. very comfortable .  

I'm riding real slow in some technical stuff ( I don't want to scratch it..not mine!!!) here..

I'm interested in getting the rear springs.. gotta check about the forks some other place though.. I have the sachs fork.. but even with stock springs my 300 feels awesome.. springs for my weight would be the best though or at least stiffer .

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

FYI- as far as the shock, 5.2 came stock on the 2014 and I believe 4.8 on the 2013.

not sure about the sachs forks, buy my Marzocchi's were supposed to be .42kg springs, but we measured them at .44kg

• Like 1

I'm using the 5.6 in the rear and the front springs turned out to be .44, I had Drew Smith at WER revalve the suspension front and rear and it really really really handles nice I also do only slow technical singletrack and the bike is awesome. I'm 5'11" and weigh 230 pounds in gear. WER really has some good settings for this bike I would highly recommend them to anyone!

I have not been this happy on a motorcycle in years!

• Like 1