Sign in to follow this  

handguards !

I'm sure if someone had a spare set, they don't intend to give them away. Get a job/better paying job or partake in a sport YOU can afford.

• Like 3

need handguards ! anyone got extras ? really dont want to spend 65 bucks for some :banghead:

You must be kidding. Buy your own damn handguards. This isn't a sport for bitches who beg.

• Like 7

Might be able to find a used set on eBay, but the majority of people aren't just gonna mail out a set of hand guards to a random person. Helpful life hint, have damn good manners and get a reputation as someone who's good at/into a hobby and people might give you their related excess. I got a car and truck both for nothing, and I'm only 17. Didn't ask for either too

• Like 2

You must be kidding. Buy your own damn handguards. This isn't a sport for bitches who beg.

I'm sure he just means he is only willing to pay $64.99! That being said, I have a sweet set of factory KTM flag style hand guards I would be willing to part with for exactly that. You can send me a check plus about another $10 for shipping and I will have them in the mail the same day I get your check. :devil:  

• Like 1

:lol: shit, I should come on here and see if anyone has a spare kick for my Devil, or maybe a fresh pair of tires.  Anyone?  I rushed over hear because I wanted to boast about the ones I have on my IT490, but soon realized it was more a charity thing.  Yeah, I won't be an ass and say anything too harsh, but I will at least suggest he looks on eBay for a used pair maybe.  Man you just cracked me up with the "you must be kidding".  I swear, I'm still laughing. :lol::devil:

• Like 2

OP, really, thank you for creating this topic.  I really needed a good laugh right now.  Everyone, come over to TT where everyone gives their shit away for free.  They're even willing to pay postage, come one come all.  I've got some free top ends for many bikes as well as brand new tires to give away.  I'll even include free hand-guards with every order, FREE, that's right FREE!  Why pay at the store when you can get your shit for FREE here. :lol:  oh man, I better stop or I'm going to split my gut. :devil:

• Like 4

You guys are harsh, I'm hoping hell come back and explain himself that he wasn't looking for free or something. I mean at this point we can only hope......

need a bike! anyone got an extra? Really don't want to spend 8k for one :banghead:

• Like 6

Hey man prove yourself at the races and find yourself a sponsor like the pros if you want free bike parts.

• Like 2

dumbass i aint begging im asking and i was most certaintly going to pay but i seriously dont want to pay 65 bucks if i could find someone that would have an extra that would sell to me cheaper. go &%$#@! yourself i was asking okay. im sorry i pissed you off hah

Might be able to find a used set on eBay, but the majority of people aren't just gonna mail out a set of hand guards to a random person. Helpful life hint, have damn good manners and get a reputation as someone who's good at/into a hobby and people might give you their related excess. I got a car and truck both for nothing, and I'm only 17. Didn't ask for either too

thats called spoiled hah i checked ebay ill check again tho. thanks

I'm sure if someone had a spare set, they don't intend to give them away. Get a job/better paying job or partake in a sport YOU can afford.

if you understood the situation im in you would understand most of you dont have a dad that is dying due to bad lungs and i cant get a job because i go back in forth between michigan and missiori alternating caring for my dad and taking care of our house back in michigan

• Like 1

if yall came to ridicule me for asking a question and some help shame on you. just shows everyone what kinda scumbag low life bastard you are. thank you for your time and consideration

You guys are harsh, I'm hoping hell come back and explain himself that he wasn't looking for free or something. I mean at this point we can only hope......

i most certaintly would pay im not asking for anything free. im not that cheap but when i know half of yall got an extra set of handguards that havent been used for a few years could prolly help me out and save me some money. i was wrong.

if you understood the situation im in you would understand most of you dont have a dad that is dying due to bad lungs and i cant get a job because i go back in forth between michigan and missiori alternating caring for my dad and taking care of our house back in michigan

deleted Edited by dirteta

dumbass i aint begging im asking and i was most certaintly going to pay but i seriously dont want to pay 65 bucks if i could find someone that would have an extra that would sell to me cheaper. go &%$#@! yourself i was asking okay. im sorry i pissed you off hah

You didn't piss me off. I was making fun of you for looking like a beggar.