engine stalling

ON A 09 450 XC-F IT WILL STALL JUST IDLING IN GEAR WHEN STOPPED INTERMITTENTLY.JETTING APPEARS GOOD.CLUTCH AND THE WHOLE MACHINE HAVE LOW EASY HRS. ON IT.CRANKING UP THE IDLE HELPS.WAS WONDERING ABOUT A FLY. WEIGHT. HOW DO THESE PARTICULAR MACHINES RESPOND TO ONE?

• 1 month later...

Had the same problem recently on my '08. Tried raising the idle but it would still stall. For $hits and giggles I checked my clutch fluid level and I was low. Can't explain it - bike was fine the day before, found no leaks and it's been just fine since. What prompted me to check the master was that the lever pull also seemed lighter. Just something to check if all else fails. Good luck.

yea something i have noticed is that the clutch seems to drag a little bit for the first 5-10 minutes of running.after that its fine rest of the day.kinda thought it was the 10w-60 oil, or maybe now the hydraulic's.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 13 350sxf I need to let the bike warm up for at leasts 5 minutes or when I put it in gear with the clutch lever pulled all the way in it will lurch forward and stall. Once the bike is warmed up and riden its fine. Driving me nuts!!!

• 3 weeks later...