Sign in to follow this  

Washington Route Information for the RMMSVE on May 4th is now available

The long and short course route sheet information for our May 4th enduro is now available on the Puget Sound Enduro Riders Facebook page.  It should also be posted soon on the PSERMC.org website.  Don't forget that we will be staging from a different location this year. You can get a map to the new location on those same websites. Hope to see you there.

• Like 4

Hoping I can make it! This will be my first enduro.

you'll LOVE it! Just be prepared for a serious addiction!

• Like 1

Yeah, these trails are the best ... especially with the mountains closed ... and this is your once-a-year chance to ride them (other than Memorial Day weekend as well) as they're on private land

Looking forward to an epic weekend at an epic event hosted by some really epic people.

• Like 1

anybody else do the event today?  I saw lots of you yesterday :)

How bad did it rain?  I did the beginner enduro with Joann, and she beat me. Bought a roll chart, had good intentions, but blew the first check and gotta ripe 17pts in the first few minutes :D

It was fun, the weather held out til the end of the beginner event, then dumped, and kept on dumping, and dumping...about dusk we decided we didn't want to ride the Sunday event, packed up and headed to Mattawa to dry out. Good event, great trails, just wonder what happened today.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext.php?wfo=sew&sid=KSHN&num=72&raw=0

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 1

Saturday was a blast, but I didn't have a rain soaked tent camping night in me, so I headed home after the beginner enduro. Trails were great, made some new friends and the taco truck was pretty good too.

Will the results be posted online?

Sunday was a soaker!  I didn't stick around for the final results though.

I was there Sunday with a friend. Definitely wet.

Trails were awesome, had a blast.

No idea how we did.

I was there Sunday with a friend. Definitely wet.

Trails were awesome, had a blast.

No idea how we did.

darn, wish I'd have known you were coming....I would have stayed. Oh well, Shelton has fun trails.

according to that NOAA link, nearly an inch and half fell during the Sunday event.

Edited by Slackkinhard

darn, wish I'd have known you were coming....I would have stayed. Oh well, Shelton has fun trails.

according to that NOAA link, nearly an inch and half fell during the Sunday event.

Bummer, you could have rode with us. I did look for you.

Gotta say that at a certain point it just doesn't matter how much it is raining, when your wet your wet!

Bummer, you could have rode with us. I did look for you.

Gotta say that at a certain point it just doesn't matter how much it is raining, when your wet your wet!

I even bought a jart chart...but my odo doesn't 'reset'....it would just go back to zero.  So after the first check debacle(17pts and a buncha guys I passed lookin at me funny) I started hitting zero and doing the math in my head, but the little numbers on my odo were hard to read, so I'd stop and wait. At one point before the 1st check I had passed all the way to row 2...and I had started on 8 :doh:

I read 30mph...but didn't notice it was for about 2/10's of a mile.  Joann rode the husky to a 3rd place in the women's and didn't want to ride the Sunday event.  We sat in the pouring rain all afternoon/evening and decided our bikes would be clean if we headed to Mattawa and rode all day in the dry sand.  I hung all of our wet gear around the truck all night and it was dry when I woke up.

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 1

I probably should have done the beginner version, because I still don't know what most of that stuff means...

I was able to hang with the guys in my start minute for awhile and was right on my minute at the second checkpoint. Started feeling pretty badass until I lost those guys, got stuck behind some traffic jams, started losing some serious time and then was basically destroyed by about mile 45. Houred out by seven minutes!! I would love to see the results of the winning times, anyone know when they will be posted up? 

We're working on getting results posted on our website at PSERMC.org, but if you are on Facebook, you can view results for both days on the Puget Sound Enduro Riders facebook page.