Sign in to follow this  

Need Dirt Bike Friend in Houston

Hello,

I am 34 and new to dirt bike riding. I am looking for a club, forum, friend or group of folks to go trail riding with or any type riding. 

I live in Houston Texas.

Is there any organizations I can join in Houston Texas?

Thanks,

Try posting in the southwest forum in the regional section. Research clubs in your area and attend a couple meetings. Go to your local shop and shoot the shit, and ask when they are all going for a ride next and if there is any way you can pitch in. Its hard to meet other people in the sport and riding by yourself usually sucks cause whos gonna believe you did that jump (or for me, how hard you crashed)?

• Like 1

Hello,

I am 34 and new to dirt bike riding. I am looking for a club, forum, friend or group of folks to go trail riding with or any type riding. 

I live in Houston Texas.

Is there any organizations I can join in Houston Texas?

Thanks,

Post up on Motohouston or Two Wheeled Texans. Lots of folks there that ride dirt. The Sam Houston National Forrest is a cheap place to trail ride but, make sure you have a friend to go with you for safety. MSRA has working memberships for Outlaw at $400/year or direct memberships for $800. Three Palms and Rio Bravo are the more popular MX tracks. Houston Trail Riders Assoc. has memberships for Skull Creek in Coumbus, TX.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. 

Post up on Motohouston or Two Wheeled Texans. Lots of folks there that ride dirt. The Sam Houston National Forrest is a cheap place to trail ride but, make sure you have a friend to go with you for safety. MSRA has working memberships for Outlaw at $400/year or direct memberships for $800. Three Palms and Rio Bravo are the more popular MX tracks. Houston Trail Riders Assoc. has memberships for Skull Creek in Coumbus, TX.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. 

Thank you,

where do you ride at?

normally Outlaw or Rio Bravo.

Thank you very much for pointing out those websites to me. I am still getting my gear ready and joining those 2 sites.

if you ever need a riding buddy, please PM me. Thanks