Sign in to follow this  

On the fly suspension shifter

So in my spare time I devised this on the fly suspension shifter that allows you to change your clicker settings while you are out riding.  I started a Kickstarter to get this going and get this into production.  

I will tell you that the prototype is BADASS!  I love it and I cannot wait to take it to the next level!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1134216623/on-the-fly-dirtbike-suspension-shifter

Check it out, please back it if you can, and let me know if you have any questions.  

Sounds like a good idea. I am not a serious enough rider to purchase these but they could give a serious rider a great advantage, especially if there eventually comes a handle bar mounted controller so they could switch between modes with ease. Example before a whoops section and then go back to something a little softer for better turning capability.

Looking at a price point of 250 programmed to your riding style plus shipping.  My goal is quality builds, at the lowest costs.  Its not gonna cost .50 cent to make and then I am going to charge 350 just because its a dirt bike part.  

I will tell you now, you ride it, you will buy it! I love the prototype and thats why I want to build them!