CRF 250r 2004 Idle problems

I have a crf 250r 2004 and I has some trouble idling and running. It doesn't have a constant idle and after you hit the throttle it will take about 3 seconds to get the Rpms back down. It also back fires a lot. I thought I was getting to much gas so I messed with all the idle jet, needle, and the AF mixture screw none of which fixed the problem. I was wondering if anyone else has an idea of what else I can do to make my bike run better. Thanks

I have a crf 250r 2004 and I has some trouble idling and running. It doesn't have a constant idle and after you hit the throttle it will take about 3 seconds to get the Rpms back down. It also back fires a lot. I thought I was getting to much gas so I messed with all the idle jet, needle, and the AF mixture screw none of which fixed the problem. I was wondering if anyone else has an idea of what else I can do to make my bike run better. Thanks

youre a gay &%$#@!

Taking about Thomas's his bike is running like shit

We might still go to the trophy truck race this weekend if you can go

short course trucks* and my buddy Sheldon creed is racing that. Hope I can go I think I have a date and some other stuff. I wanna go to the race and then after go to Travis pastrana's house. Dude tell Thomas to get a new pilot jet a little bigger than stock

We already tried all different types of jets

if you have $70 for a gasket kit, open up the cylinder and take a look at the piston. Idk what to say, I know it's a carb problem but your rings could be off or something gay. Try a new plug idk